Good Samaritan Hospital’s new Emergency Department was designed not only for patient treatment and comfort but also to increase staff satisfaction and aid in staff retention.
“The new ED will be a ‘permanent’ symbol of your [MCA’s] skill.” – Larry Beck, CEO, Good Samaritan Hospital
- 30 beds (24 general ED rooms, 6 Fast-Track)
- Flexible, private treatment rooms around a central working core that expands and contracts as patient volume requires
- Biohazard / Decontamination Area
- Flooring and ceiling treatments help with wayfinding
- Designed to complement existing campus architecture while creating unique visual identity for the department