MCA proposed a previously unconsidered placement of the New Emergency Services Pavilion that established hospital circulation patterns that effectively separate public and private car and foot traffic, improve adjacencies, ease phasing, and increase green space.
- 19,000-square-foot, 30-bed ED designed to handle up to 60,000 visits per year
- Ambulatory Care Unit containing Pain Management, Observation, Chest Pain, Short Stay, and Infusion
- Outpatient Center Renovation and Addition
- Designed to expand vertically in the future
- Resolves patient/staff cross circulation issue