Marshall Craft Associates is an Architecture, Interior Design and Planning firm, seeking a dynamic individual to join our supportive, collaborative and multi-disciplinary team of talented professionals who are passionate about their work. The Office Manager works closely with firm leadership to manage a variety of office activities. This position requires the flexibility to respond to a variety of demands, the ability to problem solve independently, the ability to apply judgment with respect to communications and confidentiality, and advanced level proficiency in the use of standard word processing, spreadsheet and presentation software tools.
Headquartered in a great space within the Clipper Mill arts community, we offer career opportunities for motivated, professionals seeking to help shape a dynamic practice that thrives on communication and collaboration. We foster a friendly work environment that supports mentorship, continued education & training, and enhanced growth opportunities to maximize individual potential. We strive to create and maintain a stimulating, fulfilling workplace, and are committed to sustainability, creativity, performance and the highest levels of professional service. An Equal Opportunity Employer, MCA offers a highly competitive benefits & compensation package. Please submit your cover letter, resume with salary history and references, to Jasmine Purnell at firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.
- Financial Support (Bookkeeping, MBE Reports, Certificates of Insurance)
- Human Resources Support (Health Insurance, Handbook)
- Licensing & Registrations (Corporate, Individual)
- Data Management
- Managing visitors to the office
- Managing general incoming telephone calls
- Coordination of Office Events
- Coordination of Proposal and Project Archiving
- Coordination of Office Equipment Maintenance
- Coordination with Property Manager for Office Maintenance
- Coordination of Incoming/Outgoing Mail
Business Certificate or 2 Year Degree Program, minimum
Experience in an office or administrative/financial support position preferred
Excellent Written and Verbal communication skills
Customer Service Oriented
Ability to meet deadlines and balance multiple tasks
Advanced Microsoft Office computer skills (Certification desirable)
Commensurate with Experience, full-time position, hourly with benefits.