Procter & Gamble (P&G) Cosmetics & Fragrance Products Division, headquartered in Hunt Valley, MD was a global leader in consumer cosmetic and fragrance products. Major brands owned by P&G over the years included Noxzema, Cover Girl, & Max Factor, Hugo Boss, Gucci and Georgio Beverly Hills, among many others. Their facilities, comprising well over 1.4 million SF of real estate, research & development, manufacturing, distribution and all business operations being run out of multiple facilities in the area. In 2016, global leader COTY (NYSE: COTY) concluded the purchase of the majority of P&G brands in this sector and is now the worlds leading brand in this market sector. COTY continues to operate world-leading brands out of the Hunt Valley location.
MCA proudly achieved Strategic Partner status with P&G after just a few years of service to the company, and has provided professional services to the COTY brands at the Hunt Valley locations continuously since 1990. In this time, MCA has provided confidential design services on over 700 Task Orders.
MCA services have supported a wide range of client project needs – from the creation of high profile administrative office environments for major international brands, to cGMP compliant high-hazard manufacturing facilities and from research & development laboratories to assistance with process & manufacturing line layout design and implementation. We have also provided an array of highly customized Facilities Solutions services to meet unique client needs as they have developed.
Photo courtesy Baltimore Sun
- World leading client in cosmetic & fragrance products engaged in R&D, manufacturing & distribution.
- Since 1990, MCA has completed over 700 successful projects and Task Orders (through May 2018 ).
- MCA has provided a full range of professional services, including customized Facilities Solutions services.
- Design of High Hazard and explosion proof production facilities
- High profile administrative office environments for major international brands
- Current Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP) environments
- Research & Development laboratory design
- Facilities Solutions services including assistance with process & manufacturing line layouts, supplemental staffing, move management and institutional archiving, among others
- Warehouse and logistics facility design services
- Highly integrated project delivery methodology, working with client engineering staff, construction managers and international process engineering design and fabrication teams
- SPECIFIC PROJECT DETAILS WITHHELD IN ACCORDANCE WITH NON-DISCLOSURE REQUIREMENTS
Have a question about this project?
Contact Richard Barton, AIA at email@example.com