MCA has provided on-going planning and implementation of the expansion and phased replacement of Union Hospital’s facilities and infrastructure. This planning process has allowed the hospital to remain operational at its current location, while simultaneously reaching their strategic initiative goals through a phased renovation, expansion and replacement process.
- Reduction of entry points to three: Emergency Department, Visitors and Outpatient Services, Outpatient Surgery
- Separation and expansion of outpatient services onto first floor
- Completed separation of inpatient and outpatient traffic
- Twenty percent increase in licensed beds
- Expanded capacity of Emergency Department from 20,000 patients to 50,000 patients per year
- Replacement of electrical switchgear for entire hospital
- Expanded surgical services department to incorporate new technology and all for future growth of the orthopedic service line
- New Intensive Care Unit
Have a question about this project?
Contact David Watts, AIA at firstname.lastname@example.org